+ ISEL INTERNATIONAL CHAIR
+ AIMS OF THE INTERNATIONAL CHAIR
From a specifically managerial and international perspective, the main objectives of the Chair are to :
- Develop formal protocols and computer tools to identify the criteria and determinants of logistical and port performance and to asess their respective contributions and interrelationships.
- Participate in scientific progress in the field of management sciences, in particular in logistics management, but also in management control, in organization strategy or in territorial marketing.
- Ensure the technological transfer of research results in order to improve the relevance of the performance measurement systems and hence the overall competitiveness of logistics chains, including their port declination.
- Contribute to the development of initial and i-service traning of specialists in the corporate logistics function and the MTS.
- Structuring and ensuring the long-term development of an international research and advanced training center in logistics and port management within the logistics Engineering School of University of Le Havre.
The School of Engineering will benefit from a position of of « associate professor », made available for three years by its university of attachment. Other means of patronage will complement this initial allocation.